Autumn is coming to an end, and we can already sense the chirstmas smell approaching.
To be honest, I was never a fan of winter fashion, since I certainly love showing my tummy and a bronzed skin. Nevertheless, I try everytime to dress appropriately for winter, so that I don't die of hypothermia.
So, this is my attempt of putting together some winter outfits, you can definitely throw on a jacket with these outfits if they seem too cold for you.

Outfit details
Glasses 13.98 EUR
Earring hoops 8 EUR
Choker 7 EUR
T-shirt 18.99 EUR
Purse 30.49 EUR
Belt 15.99 EUR
Mom Jeans 29.90 EUR
Shoes 89.99 EUR
Outfit details
Glasses 13.98 EUR
Earring hoops 8 EUR
Choker 7 EUR
Rollkragen Pullover 21.99 EUR
Mantel 39.99 EUR
Mom Jeans 29.90 EUR
Shoes 89.99 EUR
Purse 30.49 EUR
Belt 15.99 EUR
Outfit details
Glasses 13.98 EUR
Earring hoops 8 EUR
Choker 7 EUR
Hemd 18.99 EUR
Bralette 15 EUR
Purse 30.49 EUR
Belt 15.99 EUR
Mom Jeans 29.90 EUR
Heels 23.49 EUR
Boots 79.95 EUR
xoxo Carla
To be honest, I was never a fan of winter fashion, since I certainly love showing my tummy and a bronzed skin. Nevertheless, I try everytime to dress appropriately for winter, so that I don't die of hypothermia.
So, this is my attempt of putting together some winter outfits, you can definitely throw on a jacket with these outfits if they seem too cold for you.

Outfit details
Glasses 13.98 EUR
Earring hoops 8 EUR
Choker 7 EUR
T-shirt 18.99 EUR
Purse 30.49 EUR
Belt 15.99 EUR
Mom Jeans 29.90 EUR
Shoes 89.99 EUR
Outfit details
Glasses 13.98 EUR
Earring hoops 8 EUR
Choker 7 EUR
Rollkragen Pullover 21.99 EUR
Mantel 39.99 EUR
Mom Jeans 29.90 EUR
Shoes 89.99 EUR
Purse 30.49 EUR
Belt 15.99 EUR
Outfit details
Glasses 13.98 EUR
Earring hoops 8 EUR
Choker 7 EUR
Hemd 18.99 EUR
Bralette 15 EUR
Purse 30.49 EUR
Belt 15.99 EUR
Mom Jeans 29.90 EUR
Heels 23.49 EUR
Boots 79.95 EUR
xoxo Carla












This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteTolle Outfits, wobei ich persönlich - meiner Meinung nach - keine MomJeans tragen kann. Sie stehen halt echt nicht jedem.
ReplyDeleteIch liebe vor allem die Schuhe, du siehst wunderschön aus! Ich wünsche dir noch einen tollen Tag und sende liebe Grüße!
ReplyDeleteLinda
lindthings.blogspot.com